A substantial part of our practice is dedicated to litigation in state and federal courts throughout California. We have decades of experience trying cases within administrative forums and courtrooms.
The firm's litigation practice typically involves complex multi-party cases. While most of our litigation is in the superior courts throughout California, we are frequently engaged in the US district courts. Our cases involve substantial damage claims and insurance coverage issues.
Litigation What We Do
- Arbitration Both binding and non-binding arbitration
- American Arbitration Association
- Judicate West
How we Litigate
- We create innovate billing structures that reduce costs and reward outstanding results
- We proactively plan a litigation strategy with clients and modify it as necessary
- We provide early case assessment by defining what is a favorable case resolution for the client
- We help the client chart the appropriate strategy that meets both the business and client objectives
- We effectively leverage our paralegal staff and use cutting-edge technology to minimize costs
- We minimize surprises, keep clients better informed and make the client part of the legal team and decision making.